Am I banned from Discuss forum?

Marco Sulla Marco.Sulla.Python at gmail.com
Fri Feb 10 16:10:39 EST 2023

I was banned from the mailing list and Discuss forum for a very long time.
Too much IMHO, but I paid my dues.

Now this is my state in the forum:
- I never posted something unrespectful in the last months
- I have a limitation of three posts per threads, but only on some threads
- Some random posts of mine are obscured and must be restored manually by
moderators
- I opened a thread about the proposal of a new section called
Brainstorming. It was closed without a reason.
- I can't post links
- Two discussions I posted in section Idea were moved to Help, without a
single line of explanation.

If I'm not appreciated, I want to be publicly banned with a good reason, or
at least a reason.