What is Install-Paths-To in WHEEL file?

Left Right olegsivokon at gmail.com
Fri Dec 29 09:37:05 EST 2023

> Yeah, because you have the God-given RIGHT to be able to say anything
> you like, on anyone's web site, and nobody's allowed to delete
> anything you say! That's how it goes, right?

I don't believe in god, and I don't believe he / she can give me
rights.  What I believe in is that Python is a public good, and its
status is enshrined in the license it uses. I also believe that Python
Foundation and PyPA are the public bodies that are meant to, beside
other things, make sure that the public good stays that way.  Me,
being a member of the public, for whom the good is mean, means I have
a right to discuss, complain or argue about the nature or function of
this good.  I, or you, or anyone else don't need god to make this
happen. The rights I'm talking about are a consequence of the license
that governs Python and various satellite projects.

> Don't let the door hit you on the way out.

Oh, great. Here we go again.  You don't even know what this discussion
is about, but decided to be rude.  I mean, you don't have to be
curious, and there's no need for you to try to figure out what this is
about, but being rude without provocation?  Just why?  What do you
stand to gain from this?