What is Install-Paths-To in WHEEL file?

Chris Angelico rosuav at gmail.com
Fri Dec 29 09:20:08 EST 2023

On Sat, 30 Dec 2023 at 01:16, Left Right via Python-list
<python-list at python.org> wrote:

> That's not the discussion that was toxic. But the one that was --
> doesn't exist anymore since the forum owners deleted it.
>
> The part where the forum owners delete whatever they disagree with is
> the toxic part.

Yeah, because you have the God-given RIGHT to be able to say anything
you like, on anyone's web site, and nobody's allowed to delete
anything you say! That's how it goes, right?

You're most welcome to avoid the Python Discourse if you dislike
moderated forums, but do be aware that python-list is ALSO moderated,
and that completely unmoderated forums are far far more toxic than
anything I've seen on the Python Discourse.

Don't let the door hit you on the way out.

ChrisA