JOB | Linux Platform Engineer (India and Singapore)

James Tobin jamesbtobin at gmail.com
Mon Apr 24 05:02:58 EDT 2023

Hello, i'm working with an employer that is looking to hire a Linux
platform engineer for their office in India and Singapore that has
experience in automation and management of platform configuration from
both an onprem and cloud perspective.  Consequently, I had hoped that
some members may like to discuss further; off-list.  I can be reached
using "JamesBTobin (at) Gmail (dot) Com".  Kind regards, James