Pycharm IDE

dn PythonList at DancesWithMice.info
Wed Apr 19 19:48:30 EDT 2023

On 20/04/2023 08.59, Thomas Passin wrote:
> On 4/19/2023 4:06 PM, Mark Bourne wrote:
>>>
>>> print(f'{LIMIT})
>>
>> ^ I think this one should be:
>>
>> print(f'{LIMIT}')
>>
>> with the closing quote ;o)
>
> Yup a typo!  Where's pylint when I need it?

but (and you designed it this way - right?) an excellent object-lesson
for the OP

AND

great rationale for why linters are so handy!

I am bullish on F-strings, but they can stretch the typing fingers and
strain the eyes. Remember the days when pythonista used to make
deprecating remarks about the superiority of Python's syntax because we
didn't have 'all those braces' (and other punctuation-characters)
cluttering-up the code???

--
Regards,
=dn