problem downloading python

Lars Liedtke lal at solute.de
Wed Sep 14 11:31:45 EDT 2022

Hello and welcome,

Sadly I don't know about Eset internet security, or why you do not get the choice of letting the installer do that, but you could try to add Python manually to your PATH like it is described in https://www.geeksforgeeks.org/how-to-add-python-to-windows-path/ .

But maybe some more windows savvy people than me might chime in to offer better advice ;-) .

Cheers

Lars

Lars Liedtke
Software Entwickler

[Tel.]
[Fax]   +49 721 98993-
[E-Mail]        lal at solute.de<mailto:lal at solute.de>

solute GmbH
Zeppelinstraße 15
76185 Karlsruhe
Germany

[Logo Solute]

Marken der solute GmbH | brands of solute GmbH
[Marken]
[Advertising Partner]

Geschäftsführer | Managing Director: Dr. Thilo Gans, Bernd Vermaaten
Webseite | www.solute.de <http://www.solute.de/>
Sitz | Registered Office: Karlsruhe
Registergericht | Register Court: Amtsgericht Mannheim
Registernummer | Register No.: HRB 110579
USt-ID | VAT ID: DE234663798

Informationen zum Datenschutz | Information about privacy policy
https://www.solute.de/ger/datenschutz/grundsaetze-der-datenverarbeitung.php