Job positions at CMCC Foundation, Italy - Advanced Scientific Computing - ASC Division

CMCC Foundation info at cmcc.it
Tue Nov 29 08:57:18 EST 2022

/Please, feel free to circulate //to anyone you think may be interested/
/Apologies for cross-posting
/
/--
/
_
_
The CMCC Foundation is a scientific research center on climate change
and its interactions with the environment, the society, the world of
business and policy makers.
Our work aims to stimulate sustainable growth, protect the environment
and develop strategies for the adaptation and mitigation of climate change.
Our Division of Advanced Scientific Computing (ASC Division) is
considering the possibility to hire a talented and proactive:_
_
_
_
*- POST DEGREE-Data Science skills*_
_
[Job Opening cod.12402]
*Deadline: December 16th, 2022*
More details and info about HOW TO APPLY:
https://cmccfoundation.applytojob.com/apply/gAKKckG5zF/12402-POST-DEGREEData-Science-Skills
_
_
*- POST DEGREE-HPC skills*_
_[Job Opening cod.12403]
*Deadline: December 16th, 2022*
More details and info about HOW TO APPLY:
https://cmccfoundation.applytojob.com/apply/CUso6CnoRt/12403-POST-DEGREEHPC-Skills
_
_
*- POST DEGREE-Machine Learning skills
*[Job Opening cod.12404]
*Deadline: December 16th, 2022*
More details and info about HOW TO APPLY:
https://cmccfoundation.applytojob.com/apply/c4A2a92Co7/12404-POST-DEGREEMachine-Learning-Skills

FOR FURTHER INFORMATION ON CMCC JOB OPPORTUNITIES, PLEASE VISIT OUR WEBSITE:
https://www.cmcc.it/work-with-us

-- Fondazione CMCC Centro Euro-Mediterraneo sui Cambiamenti Climatici
Via Marco Biagi, 5 - 73100 Lecce, Italy
info at cmcc.it  <mailto:info at cmcc.it>  - www.cmcc.it <http://www.cmcc.it>