An email from a user

Thomas Passin list1 at tompassin.net
Sun Nov 20 13:18:11 EST 2022

On 11/20/2022 7:32 AM, Hoe Tee wrote:
> Hi, I recently installed Python 3.11.0 on my laptop. However, there was no
> folder named 'Python' in my Program folder after the software was
> installed. I'm writing this letter since I'm a python learner and the loss
> of the Python folder in the Program folder seems to cause the Pycharm on my
> computer unable to import the pandas module.
>
> I'm really distressed since I have to get this problem solved to earn
> grades on my course.
>
> I would appreciate it if you can help me evaluate the issue.

These days, Python usually installs on Windows into
%USERPROFILE%\AppData\Local\Programs.  Here, %USERPROFILE% means your
user directory, which is usually at c:\Users\<your_name>.

You can type %USERPROFILE% directly into the box at the top of Windows
Explorer.

If Pycharm cannot find Pandas, it is probably because Pandas has not yet
been installed with the new Python 3.11.  You would need to install it.