An email from a user

Hoe Tee cht6768316 at gmail.com
Sun Nov 20 07:32:00 EST 2022

Hi, I recently installed Python 3.11.0 on my laptop. However, there was no
folder named 'Python' in my Program folder after the software was
installed. I'm writing this letter since I'm a python learner and the loss
of the Python folder in the Program folder seems to cause the Pycharm on my
computer unable to import the pandas module.

I'm really distressed since I have to get this problem solved to earn
grades on my course.

I would appreciate it if you can help me evaluate the issue.

Best regards,
Hoe Tee