Exchange OWA using Python?

Dennis Lee Bieber wlfraed at ix.netcom.com
Thu Mar 31 19:34:49 EDT 2022

On Thu, 31 Mar 2022 16:22:33 -0700 (PDT), Grant Edwards
<grant.b.edwards at gmail.com> declaimed the following:

>OWA is an HTTP-based API suspport by MS Exchange server.

	From what I found, M$ doesn't consider OWA to be an API... It expands
to "Outlook Web App", period, (and more recently is called "Outlook for the
Web").

	That would explain why there is no documentation of an "API"... I get
the impression that any so-called API programs have had to reverse engineer
(maybe using things like WireShark) the HTTP communication.

	wlfraed at ix.netcom.com    http://wlfraed.microdiversity.freeddns.org/