Python Qualification?

Abdur-Rahmaan Janhangeer arj.python at gmail.com
Tue Mar 29 16:05:47 EDT 2022

I'd say that you need:

programming fundamentals
common tools
Python expertise

As for Python expertise, you are expected to know Python
fundamentals, a fair amount of the standard library, a nice level
of popular fields (data science, web scraping, networking, async, etc)
To specialize in one.

I'd say that contributing to OpenSource helps a lot to sharpen the
sense of knowing what you need exactly!

Kind Regards,

Abdur-Rahmaan Janhangeer
about <https://compileralchemy.github.io/> | blog