Reportlab / platypus bug?

Les nagylzs at gmail.com
Mon Mar 14 14:17:31 EDT 2022

Unfortunately, the reportlab-users mailing list is unavailable (I cannot
subscribe). There is paid support but since I already have a workaround, I
won't pay for this. I think this is a documentation error of the reportlab
package. (They do not mention that stories cannot be reused.)

I think we can say that my original problem is solved, because I have a
workaround that always works.

Schachner, Joseph <Joseph.Schachner at teledyne.com> ezt írta (időpont: 2022.
márc. 14., H 19:09):