sre_constants MODIFIED CLASS - ERROR

נתי שטרן nsh531 at gmail.com
Fri Jun 24 08:14:50 EDT 2022

My TARGET  is to bind many code libraries to one Huge code file that works
optimally and do optimizations if needed.
In this file have code of huge part of falconpy, ALL code of re, argparse,
are and many other code libraries

This code file is contained 10k lines of python code

בתאריך יום ו׳, 24 ביוני 2022, 14:37, מאת Roel Schroeven ‏<