sre_constants MODIFIED CLASS - ERROR

Roel Schroeven roel at roelschroeven.net
Fri Jun 24 07:34:06 EDT 2022

Op 24/06/2022 om 11:10 schreef נתי שטרן:
> OK. I lifted the full library to a HUGE python file that was saved on LAN
> in MY WORK
> Do I need to lift many other  libraries to the file?
> I glad to any answer
Answer this: what is it that your _actually_ trying to do? What is the
ultimate goal of all that copying and changing? Cause there is almost
always a better and easier way.

--
"You can fool some of the people all the time, and all of the people some
of the time, but you cannot fool all of the people all of the time."