traceback Shows path to my python libraries

jschwar at sbcglobal.net jschwar at sbcglobal.net
Mon Jun 20 14:49:31 EDT 2022

I coded an application with a 64-bit executable using cython with the embed
option and gcc and I received a traceback showing the path to my python
installation.  Is that normal or does that mean the application is going
outside of my executable to my python libraries?  I want it portable so it
if is, then it's not portable.

The error itself is not an issue.  I lost my internet connection, so it's
expected and it was retried like it should be.

Traceback (most recent call last):

  File
"C:\Users\jschw\AppData\Local\Programs\Python\Python310\lib\site-packages\ur
llib3\connectionpool.py", line 703, in urlopen

    httplib_response = self._make_request(

  File
"C:\Users\jschw\AppData\Local\Programs\Python\Python310\lib\site-packages\ur
llib3\connectionpool.py", line 398, in _make_request

    conn.request(method, url, **httplib_request_kw)

  File
"C:\Users\jschw\AppData\Local\Programs\Python\Python310\lib\site-packages\ur
llib3\connection.py", line 239, in request

    super(HTTPConnection, self).request(method, url, body=body,
headers=headers)

  File
"C:\Users\jschw\AppData\Local\Programs\Python\Python310\Lib\http\client.py",
line 1282, in request

    self._send_request(method, url, body, headers, encode_chunked)

  .

Thanks.