fill out bulletins

jak nospam at please.ty
Tue Jun 14 09:57:11 EDT 2022

Il 14/06/2022 15:28, Peter Pearson ha scritto:
> On Tue, 14 Jun 2022 00:41:07 +0200, jak <nospam at please.ty> wrote:
> [snip]
>>
>> If you are interested in seeing what I called "post office bulletin"
>> (English is not my language and I don't know the name, sorry), you can
>> find a sample pdf (fillable) but it works badly here:
>>
>> https://www.guardiacostiera.gov.it/venezia/Documents/Bollettino%20MOD.%20TD123.pdf
>

> Are these "post office bulletins" always PDFs?

Oh no, sadly no. these forms can be found almost exclusively in post
offices in paper form and you would need to fill them in by hand (only
with black or blue ballpoint pen). I struggled to find a pdf version of
them on the web that wasn't pre-compiled. I also tried to get a graphic
file by scanning (or photo) but I couldn't get a decent image, probably
because I don't have precise enough tools. Ask them for a copy of the
document from which they print them, I don't try because I think it's
wasted breath.