Simple TCP proxy

Roel Schroeven roel at roelschroeven.net
Sat Jul 30 06:56:56 EDT 2022

Morten W. Petersen schreef op 29/07/2022 om 22:59:
> OK, sounds like sunshine is getting the best of you.
It has to be said: that is uncalled for.

Chris gave you good advice, with the best of intentions. Sometimes we
don't like good advice if it says something we don't like, but that's no
reason to take it off on the messenger.

--
"Iceland is the place you go to remind yourself that planet Earth is a
machine... and that all organic life that has ever existed amounts to a greasy