[Neuroimaging] what's the problem??????

avi.e.gross at gmail.com avi.e.gross at gmail.com
Thu Jul 14 17:20:55 EDT 2022

Dennis,

I see Nati sent some more code without explaining again what he wants. Yes, somewhere in this stack of messages he may have said things (that we generally failed to understand) but it would be helpful to summarize WHY he sent us what he did or which lines to look at.

 If your suggestion is right, he may not understand dictionaries as a hashed data structure where you can access a.items() or a.keys() or a.values() if you want a list of sorts of the parts, or a[key] if you want a particular part.

So do you think by b he means the names, meaning keys, so b=a.keys() might be what he wants?

I am asking YOU, because I have a 99% better chance of getting a good answer from you since you know about as much as I do about his project, than from Nati who needs to learn how to ask a question in a way that others can zoom in on and answer.

By now it is getting clear that he is working on a massive project and as he goes along, he gets stuck and the first reaction is to ask HERE. I think many of us are happy to chip in here and there but if it becomes a full-time job, would like to get paid! 😉

Avi