What to write or search on github to get the code for what is written below:

NArshad narshad.380 at gmail.com
Sat Jan 22 05:22:14 EST 2022

The user is going to enter the book name as the input of an HTML form on a website and I have to check whether the book is present or not in the Excel table. openpyxl preferred pandas is also fine anything left. Case sensitivity is not required. I tried to find code or tutorial on google search for all this but no use that's why..................

This time the choice of HTML is right or not??