A Newspaper for Python Mailing Lists

Abdur-Rahmaan Janhangeer arj.python at gmail.com
Thu Jan 20 04:22:51 EST 2022

Now I have a concern. For the RSS feed. Does your client filter by the
latest
item or pubDate? I published another edition yesterday but noticed that
the item was not the latest in the list.

Kind Regards,

Abdur-Rahmaan Janhangeer
about <https://compileralchemy.github.io/> | blog
<https://www.pythonkitchen.com>