Inkscape

Mandy and Michael Wilson m.wilson at btinternet.com
Mon Jan 10 10:27:37 EST 2022

hello Python

I wonder if you can help me out please.  I have recently added an
extension into Inkscape called Axidraw which should enable me to
hatchfill text, unforunately I am unable to use this facility as when I
open a canvas in Inkscape and go to the axidraw extension I receive a
message saying that I require Python 3.6 or greater.  I have downloaded
and installed Python 3.10.1 but I am still receiving the same message.
Can you please tell me what I am doing wrong ?  I look forward to
hearing from you.

regards

Mandy Wilson

m. 07739 263 234