What to write or search on github to get the code for what is written below:

Chris Angelico rosuav at gmail.com
Mon Jan 17 10:51:22 EST 2022

On Tue, Jan 18, 2022 at 2:46 AM NArshad <narshad.380 at gmail.com> wrote:

> Avi Gross:
>
> -“They just were hoping someone would post complete code and they could then move on without learning anything.”
>
> This is due to the time factor

Then pay someone to write it. There are plenty of contractors out
there. You can't expect this list to be a free consulting programmer
for you.

I strongly encourage everyone to stop helping the OP until there's
some code to help with.

(I'm not surprised, given that the original request was basically
"what should I search for to magically find what I want".)

ChrisA