on the python paradox

Abdur-Rahmaan Janhangeer arj.python at gmail.com
Sun Dec 11 15:43:05 EST 2022

I choose Python and still stick with it as default as I choose
Python because of its design beauty. Typing does not mean
mandatory braces. There can be an indentation-based language
that is strongly typed.

Python is beautiful in itself. Beautiful to look at. Source code should
be easy for the average human to relate to and connect with easily.
Being more alien-ware-like does not magically increase performance.
Our taste and quality bar should be high after so much time has passed.

I don't see a language as beautiful as it is front-end wise.

"And people don't learn Python because it will
get them a job; they learn it because they genuinely like to program
and aren't satisfied with the languages they already know."

Kind Regards,

Abdur-Rahmaan Janhangeer
about <https://compileralchemy.github.io/> | blog
<https://www.pythonkitchen.com>