FTP without username and password

^Bart gabriele1NOSPAM at hotmail.com
Tue Dec 6 05:07:55 EST 2022

Hi Guys,

usually I use this code on my Debian Bullseye:

# python3 -m pyftpdlib -i 192.168.0.71 -p 21 -d /home/my_user/ftp

It works, it's simply easy and perfect but... a device in my lan needs a
ftp folder without username and password!

I tried to search on internet how to set the code above to be available
without username and password but... I didn't understand how to fix it :\

Obviously I could use a workaround like Samba or another machine where I
have a Vsftp server but... I'd like to fix Python! ;)

Regards.
^Bart