XML Considered Harmful

Avi Gross avigross at verizon.net
Tue Sep 28 14:27:35 EDT 2021

Well, Michael, if you want to go back to the eighties, and people you worked
with, I did my Thesis with a professor who later had an Erdős number of 1!
Too bad I never got around to publishing something with him or I could have
been a 2!

But that work, being so long ago, was not in Python but mainly in PASCAL.

Ah the good old days.