XML Considered Harmful

Peter J. Holzer hjp-python at hjp.at
Tue Sep 28 03:25:34 EDT 2021

On 2021-09-27 21:01:04 -0400, Avi Gross via Python-list wrote:
> You keep talking about generators, though. If the generators are outside of
> your program, then yes, you need to read in whatever they produce.

As I understood it, the "generators" don't generate the data, they are
the subject of the data: Devices that generate electricity by burning
fuel and he's modelling some aspect of their operation. Maybe efficiency
or power output or something like that (I tried to search for "IHR
curve", but couldn't find anything).

        hp