The sqlite3 timestamp conversion between unixepoch and localtime can't be done according to the timezone setting on the machine automatically.

Dennis Lee Bieber wlfraed at ix.netcom.com
Wed Sep 1 11:11:14 EDT 2021

On Tue, 31 Aug 2021 16:53:14 -0500, 2QdxY4RzWzUUiLuE at potatochowder.com
declaimed the following:

>On 2021-09-01 at 07:32:43 +1000,
>Chris Angelico <rosuav at gmail.com> wrote:
>> If we could abolish DST world-wide, life would be far easier. All the
>> rest of it would be easy enough to handle.
>
>Agreed.

	Unfortunately, most of the proposals in the US seem to be that
/standard time/ would be abolished, and DST would rule year-round. Hence
putting the center of the time zone one hour off from solar mean noon;
which is what the time zones were originally based upon.

	wlfraed at ix.netcom.com    http://wlfraed.microdiversity.freeddns.org/