pyinstaller wrong classified as Windows virus

Ulli Horlacher framstag at rus.uni-stuttgart.de
Fri Nov 26 07:32:39 EST 2021

Edmondo Giovannozzi <edmondo.giovannozzi at gmail.com> wrote:

> You can try to download winpython: https://github.com/winpython/winpython/releases
> It is an executable, but you don't need to execute it as it is a 7zip compressed archive.
> You may run it or use directly 7zip to decompress it, the result will be the same.
>
> Then you have a full python installation that don't need to be installed.
> You may try to put your program there and give the users that directory.

I do not understand it quite...
(How) can I add PySimpleGUI (*) and my program to this (self-extracting?)
package?

https://sourceforge.net/projects/winpython/files/WinPython_3.10/3.10.0.1/
633 MB! I have a lot of users with internet speed < 200 kB/s

With pyinstaller my program executables are are around 10 MB.

(*) My programs depend on:
    https://pysimplegui.readthedocs.io/en/latest/

--
Ullrich Horlacher              Server und Virtualisierung
Rechenzentrum TIK
Universitaet Stuttgart         E-Mail: horlacher at tik.uni-stuttgart.de
Allmandring 30a                Tel:    ++49-711-68565868
70569 Stuttgart (Germany)      WWW:    http://www.tik.uni-stuttgart.de/