learning python ...

Michael Torrie torriem at gmail.com
Mon May 24 10:41:22 EDT 2021

On 5/24/21 8:21 AM, Michael Torrie wrote:
> Given your posts thus far, hw, I don't think Python is a good fit for
> you. You're better off learning a language that more closely aligns with
> the statically-typed languages you already know.

That was unnecessarily harsh; my apologies.  I can see now that you
might be comparing some features to Perl, which is a more dynamic
language.  I see in your recent posts that you are trying to understand
how Python works, and that is good.  Hopefully you'll find Python a
dynamic and useful tool.  If not, that's perfectly okay. Use the right
tool for the job.