memory consumption

Alexey zen.supagood at gmail.com
Mon Mar 29 11:06:56 EDT 2021

понедельник, 29 марта 2021 г. в 17:19:02 UTC+3, Stestagg:
> On Mon, Mar 29, 2021 at 2:32 PM Alexey <zen.su... at gmail.com> wrote:

> Some questions here to help understand more:
>
> 1. Do you have any actual problems caused by running 8 celery workers
> (beyond high memory reports)? What are they?
No. Everything works fine.

> 2. Can you try a test with 16 or 32 active workers (i.e. number of
> workers=2x available memory in GB), do they all still end up with 1gb
> usage? or do you get any other memory-related issues running this?
Yes. They will consume 1Gb each. It doesn't matter how many workers I have,
they behave exactly the same. We can even forget about Flask and Celery.
If I run this code in Python console, behavior will remain the same.