thought

Quentin Bock qberz2005 at gmail.com
Sun Mar 21 16:24:54 EDT 2021

Note: Previous comments have been made on this, this is my reply to another
response of this question.
I would have it so, the "admin" of the program would be able to change if
devices are allowed on that network, and would also be able to remove and
make certain devices always receive a password to input. It would not
involve reconfiguring the router, it would involve the devices attempting
to connect to it, but it wouldn't reconfigure the router itself; this would
merely provide another layer of security upon your wifi. I think that
certain features might rely on the reconfiguration of the router, but for
my question no I don't think it would.

Virus-free.
<#DAB4FAD8-2DD7-40BB-A1B8-4E2AA1F9FDF2>