Application problems

Thomas Jollans tjol at tjol.eu
Wed Mar 10 17:11:36 EST 2021

On 10/03/2021 21:50, Mats Wichmann wrote:

> For the first one, don't feel too bad, this ("opening the normal
> python") seems to be biting a lot of people recently

I wonder why. Python's installation process isn't any different from
most other Windows software released the past 25-ish years. Is it
possible that Windows 10's search feature sometimes makes poor choices,
and typing "<Windows>python" just brings up the wrong thing?

(I just tested it on a clean VM and that's not what happens, but maybe
for some people? I dunno)