Php vs Python gui (tkinter...) for small remote database app

Grant Edwards grant.b.edwards at gmail.com
Tue Jun 15 13:14:01 EDT 2021

On 2021-06-15, Menno Holscher <mennoholscher at gmail.com> wrote:

> There is no difference regarding security concerns.

I find that hard to believe given the long list of CVEs I've just had
to sort through for even fairly recent versions of PHP. I just can't
belive that Python has anywhere close to that many secruity issues.

--
Grant Edwards               grant.b.edwards        Yow! I'd like some JUNK
                                  at               FOOD ... and then I want to