How to debug python + curses? [was: RE: Applying winpdb_reborn]

pjfarley3 at earthlink.net pjfarley3 at earthlink.net
Wed Jun 2 21:31:34 EDT 2021

Indeed, that is likely the one most commonly used because it is easy to install and mostly "just works".  Unicurses has not been worked on since 2010 and gets no responses to issues raised, plus these days it requires compiling your own binary of the PDCurses libraries (which isn’t actually very hard, but . . .).  Also, PDCurses no longer distributes binary downloads for recent python versions.  The last version available as a binary download is for python 3.4.

Peter