Python does not work

Mats Wichmann mats at wichmann.us
Tue Jul 13 12:51:33 EDT 2021

On 7/13/21 3:05 AM, rubiks solver wrote:
>     When I run python 3.9.6 on visual studio code it opens multiple python
>     setup windows.
>
>     I rebooted my computer. Same result.
>

>     Is this a bug?

No, it's a setup problem.

Sounds like when you pointed Code at Python, you pointed it at the
installer. You should be able to adjust it to point to the real Python
executable.

Unfortunately, since there are so many choices how things could have
been installed from the various different sources, but a guess at the
path you want would be something like:

...\AppData\Local\Programs\Python\Python39\python.exe