IDE tools to debug in Python?

C W tmrsg11 at gmail.com
Wed Jan 27 14:07:38 EST 2021

I'm not expert in Python, but I sure tried many IDEs to kick off Python
programming.

I started with PyCharm, but I had a problem with it constantly scanning the
background, even after I turned that feature off.

My favorite (I'm using now) is VS Code with Python extension, it's very
light. Recently also started background scanning, but that's generally done
in 30 seconds.