Application window geometry specifier

Chris Angelico rosuav at gmail.com
Wed Jan 13 23:02:05 EST 2021

On Thu, Jan 14, 2021 at 2:43 PM Python <python at bladeshadow.org> wrote:
> > it is far FAR better to put control in the user's hands
>
> I love how you dismissed that the semantics I described gives MORE
> control to the user, not less, without actually sacrificing anything.

Actually, you give control to the application, and then the
application has to choose to give it to the user.

But apparently, this thread has devolved to this kind of total
dismissal, so I'm not going to respond further. Have fun building your
app, do what you like with it, and I'll continue to use
standards-compliant applications that actually behave correctly in all
situations.

ChrisA