New Python implementation

Grant Edwards grant.b.edwards at gmail.com
Mon Feb 15 18:12:52 EST 2021

On 2021-02-15, Avi Gross via Python-list <python-list at python.org> wrote:

> Haven't thought about Prolog in a LOOONG time but it had some wild
> twists on how to specify a problem that might not be trivial to
> integrate with other languages as our now seemingly censored person
> with much delusion of grandeur suggests. It is a language that does
> not specify what to do but more what rules an answer must abide by.

Of all the languages I've used, Prolog was by far the hardest to get
my head around. The dialect I used the most (which still wasn't much)
was part of Digitalk's Smalltalk system. I don't recall if Digitalk
Prolog was written entirely in Smalltalk, or if it was just integrated
into the Smalltalk system as an opaque object.

--
Grant