Convert MBOX thunderbird to PST outlook

J.O. Aho user at example.net
Mon Feb 8 01:52:33 EST 2021

On 07/02/2021 15.06, Kr4ck ALI wrote:
> Hello,
>
> I have to migrate multiple mailbox (emails, contacts, calendar, tasks) from
> thunderbird to outlook Office 365.

I'm sorry to hear that.

> I plan to export all items from thunderbird files (.mbox for email, .sqlite
> or .sdb for calendar, .mab to contact) to PST files and import each PST
> files to Office 365.

I think most migrated to use IMAP like 30 years ago, so you tend to do
the migration from the IMAP to IMAP server and there are usually help to
get from the provider you move to to get all the data migrated.

> My question is : Have you already make a mission like that ?

I kind of doubt this. Once alternative is that you see to enable
IMAP/SMTP or pay for ExQuilla and let each user have their old mail on
the computer and the new mail account will store the mail and other
stuff remotely.

--

  //Aho