Convert MBOX thunderbird to PST outlook

J.O. Aho user at example.net
Mon Feb 8 05:08:39 EST 2021

On 08/02/2021 10.22, Paul Rubin wrote:
> "J.O. Aho" <user at example.net> writes:
>> I think most migrated to use IMAP like 30 years ago
>
> That handles email but not calendar or the other stuff.  I think there
> are starting to be standards for that, but no idea whether either
> Thunderbird or Outlook follows them.

Yes, that is true that the IMAP don't handle the calendar, for those you
need caldav/webcal and then maybe carddav for address books too and I do
think those are well supported in Thunderbird, the question is more what
the web based Outlook handles, the company behind that one has never
been keen on open standards but locking in customers.

--

  //Aho