Convert MBOX thunderbird to PST outlook

Cameron Simpson cs at cskk.id.au
Sun Feb 7 18:43:21 EST 2021

On 07Feb2021 15:06, Kr4ck ALI <kr4ckali at gmail.com> wrote:
>I have to migrate multiple mailbox (emails, contacts, calendar, tasks)
>from thunderbird to outlook Office 365.

I am also sorry to hear that.

Had you considered getting them to enable IMAP access? Then you can
migrate just by moving messages inside Thunderbird. And you can keep
using your mail reader of choice.

>I plan to export all items from thunderbird files (.mbox for email, .sqlite
>or .sdb for calendar, .mab to contact) to PST files and import each PST
>files to Office 365.

The contacts and calendar stuff I have less idea about, alas. CalDAV for
the calendar? I know that's a vague and unspecific suggestion.

Cheers,
Cameron Simpson <cs at cskk.id.au>