Convert MBOX thunderbird to PST outlook

Mats Wichmann mats at wichmann.us
Sun Feb 7 17:23:40 EST 2021

On 2/7/21 7:06 AM, Kr4ck ALI wrote:
> Hello,
>
> I have to migrate multiple mailbox (emails, contacts, calendar, tasks) from
> thunderbird to outlook Office 365.

So sorry to hear that.

> I plan to export all items from thunderbird files (.mbox for email, .sqlite
> or .sdb for calendar, .mab to contact) to PST files and import each PST
> files to Office 365.
> I know it's a tedious task ... But I know that nothing is impossible !

There's nothing wrong with trying to tackle this task, but there are
some actual commercial tools available which will probably know more
about the quirks of such a conversion than you are likely to find out in
the course of one migration, as they'll have experiences from probably
hundreds of them.