cant use certain commands, leading to more problems

Rasig Kosonmontri rasigkoson at gmail.com
Wed Apr 28 06:00:14 EDT 2021

Hi i was using python for a while and one day i decided to try out a module
called "pyinstaller"
i installed it with pip and try to run it as a cmdlet, still didnt work
i then searched online for solutions and people tell me to try "python -m
pyinstaller" to run it directly with python, still didnt work, i tried pip
install it again but all requirements were already satisfied

so i heard that the microsoft store's version of python tends to hide
itself. and so i uninstalled it
but when i typed in to a powershell it just directs me to the
mircrosoft store's page
i then disabled it from doing that and install python from python.org
 myself
but for some weird reason this time it doesnt work at all, 'python' is
somehow not recognized as a cmdlet, bash or command. this also happens with
gitbash and cmd

ive tried repairing python but still doesnt work
if you guys have an idea or a solution to this please let me know or help
me through
Thanks