Ann: New Python curses book

Alan Gauld alan.gauld at yahoo.co.uk
Wed Apr 14 13:16:02 EDT 2021

On 30/03/2021 12:12, Alan Gauld via Python-list wrote:
> I've just published, in Kindle and paperback formats,

I've just noticed that the kindle version has several indentation
problems in the code listings. I can't do anything to fix it
because it is all perfectly aligned in the Word file I submit,
it's caused somewhere in the Amazon conversion process. (In fact
it's possibly its OK on some Kindle devices/apps, just not
the web reader I was using!)

Hopefully the expected readership will be smart enough to:
a) figure it out from the context and
b) download the sample code which is correctly formatted.

The paper version should be fine (apart from one error
on p44 which has now been fixed!).

Apologies to anyone who got stung by this.

--
Alan G
Author of the Learn to Program web site