Ann: New Python curses book

Alan Gauld alan.gauld at yahoo.co.uk
Mon Apr 12 04:13:58 EDT 2021

On 12/04/2021 00:53, Daniel Nelson wrote:

>> (It should be available in most other Amazon stores too)
>
> This looks handy, I'd love to buy a copy but I don't do business with
> Amazon if I can avoid it.  Any chance this will be available from other
> locations?

I tried to publish it on several open-source web sites but none
of them responded to me so I went with Amazon as the commercial
site most people turn to first and with the widest reach.
Also the Amazon publishing tools are very easy to use.
However, one of their conditions for low cost books is
exclusivity, so no it won't appear anywhere else unless I
increase the price significantly which I don't want to do.

What I might do is host the original translation of the C
document as a PDF on my own web site. But that's not likely
to show up in many searches! If I get round to that I'll
announce it here.

--
Alan G
Author of the Learn to Program web site