Horrible abuse of __init_subclass__, or elegant hack?

dn PythonList at DancesWithMice.info
Sat Apr 3 02:35:20 EDT 2021

On 03/04/2021 18.45, Greg Ewing wrote:
> On 3/04/21 10:36 am, Chris Angelico wrote:
>> It means exactly what you'd expect. The tricky part comes when you try
>> to knife the block of chocolate, and it makes for a hilarious party
>> game.
>
> A guillotine could be useful in the case of Whittaker's.
> IMO they don't make the grooves deep enough, making it
> quite tricky to break off a row cleanly.

You're so right! It has become a filial duty, to be performed every time
I go to see my 90-year old mother. Also, noted the uneven division. Some
of the 'squares' are significantly larger/smaller than others!

> I'd upload a patch for that, but it doesn't seem to be
> open source. At least I can't find it on chochub.

Recommend you use our local facility:
https://git.nzoss.org.nz/users/sign_in
--
Regards,