EuroPython 2020: First batch of edited videos available

M.-A. Lemburg mal at europython.eu
Tue Sep 15 07:04:44 EDT 2020

We’re happy to release the first 30 cut videos of EuroPython 2020. You
can watch them on our YouTube channel http://europython.tv/:

                    * EuroPython 2020 Playlist *

https://www.youtube.com/playlist?list=PL8uoeex94UhHgMD9GOCbEHWku7pEPx9fW

Over the next few days/weeks, we’ll keep releasing more videos in
batches. We are working on over 130 videos in total, so please stop by
and check the playlist for more videos, or subscribe to our YouTube
channel.

Help spread the word
--------------------

Please help us spread this message by sharing it on your social
networks as widely as possible. Thank you !

Link to the blog post:

https://blog.europython.eu/post/629320931800694784/europython-2020-first-batch-of-edited-videos

Tweet:

https://twitter.com/europython/status/1305822961665019906