Need tests of turtledemo.colordemo on Windows installations

Terry Reedy tjreedy at udel.edu
Sun Sep 13 21:18:10 EDT 2020

User Tushar Sadhwani and I both have Win 10 with 3.8.5 installed.  When
he runs
...> py -3.8 -m turtledemo.colormixer
and moves the sliders a reasonable amount, he repeatably gets
Fatal Python error: Cannot recover from stack overflow.
https://bugs.python.org/issue41758

I have no problem, regardless of version, PowerShell or Command Prompt,
installation or repository build.  I suspect that the issue is specific
to his machine, but before closing, we need more evidence either way.

--
Terry Jan Reedy