newbie

Don Edwards doedau54 at gmail.com
Mon Sep 7 22:22:54 EDT 2020

Purchased the book python-basics-2020-05-18.pdf a few days ago.
To direct my learning I have a project in mind as per below;

Just started learning python 3.8. At 76 I will be a bit slow but
fortunately decades ago l learnt pascal. I am not asking programming help
just guidance toward package(s) I may need. My aim is to write a program
that simulates croquet - 2 balls colliding with the strikers (cue) ball
going into the hoop (pocket), not the target ball. I want to be able to
move the balls around and draw trajectory lines to evaluate different
positions. Is there a package for this or maybe one to draw and one to
move? Any help much appreciated.

--
Regards, Don Edwards
I aim to live forever - or die in the attempt. So far so good!