Best way to determine user's screensize?

Chris Angelico rosuav at gmail.com
Fri Oct 30 19:21:51 EDT 2020

On Sat, Oct 31, 2020 at 10:17 AM flaskee via Python-list
<python-list at python.org> wrote:

> I'm closing in on the screen width/height, at least.
>

> In odd screen sizes or multi-monitor situations,
> I make the best guess,
> but allow the user to alter things,
> via preferences.
>
> No complaints in 10 years.
> So there's that.

Funny thing about complaints... you don't hear any from people who
just uninstall your app and move right on with their lives.

Multi-monitor situations are pretty common. Since you don't seem to
care about them, I no longer care about your app. Whatever it is, I
don't need it.

ChrisA